Your thoughts on Final Fantasy XIII-2

Home Forums General Discussion Your thoughts on Final Fantasy XIII-2

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Andrew Kent
    Participant

Have you started playing Final Fantasy XIII-2 yet? Tell us about your experience here!

Barnaby Jones
    Participant

I really enjoyed the demo, so I went out and purchased the first XIII (for $15, it wasn’t a bad deal) to catch up before buying the new one. I guess a lot of FF fans knock on XIII / XIII-2, but I’ve never played any others (gasp) so I could care less. I’m enjoying the first and will be picking up XIII-2 along with RE: Revelations next weekend.

All that being said, I hope that Hope (zing) isn’t in XIII-2. God damn, he is such a bitch in XIII.

Ramon Aranda
    Participant

Personally, I never got into the franchise. But I have finally been catching up on The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword 🙂

Barnaby Jones
    Participant

*couldn’t* care less! Bah! *couldn’t*! That’s such a pet peeve of mine, and I committed it myself!
    I am ashamed.

Sean Garmer
    Participant

Just letting ya know Barnaby, Hope is in 13-2, but he is only a Non-Playable-Character that you talk to in two small sections of the game. Noel, Serah, and a Monster of your choosing are your only playable characters. You play with Lightning during a tutorial stage that sets up the story, that’s it. Snow fights with your party during one part as a side character and the Moogle helps out like he does in the demo. The whole game is Noel, Serah, and Monster. If you like having a big party like you had in 13 you might be a little disappointed.

unlimitedlives
    Participant

That’s a little sad to know. I was actually looking forward to it since I’ve been playing FF13 again.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.