The rarest game you have in your collection.

Home Forums General Discussion The rarest game you have in your collection.

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    killatia
    Participant

So what games do you have in your collection do you consider a rare title? For me the rarest game I have is Phantasy Star Online Episode 1 & 2 plus for the Gamecube.

Josh Boykin

Hmm…I’ve got a copy of Tactics Ogre for PS1, but it doesn’t have its case or manual. I’m also pretty proud of my complete .hack and .hack G.U. collections… 🙂

Lukas Jaro
    Participant

Hard to say if these are considered rare, but I still have my CD’s of Gunman Chronicles, Atomic Bomberman, Pharaoh, Tzar, NFS: High Stakes, Homeworld and HL: Opposing Force for PC. I also have the Hellgate London Beta… somewhere… and PS1 promos of Crash Bandicoot 2 and Abe’s Oddysee 🙂 Maybe’s there’s more, I honestly don’t know. Would have to check. I used to have alot of PS1 and Genesis stuff, but that’s sadly gone.

Justin Weinblatt
    Participant

I have a copy of Street Fighter Alpha 2 for the SNES which I think is pretty Rare. I got Metroid Prime Trilogy which I’ve heard is pretty rare as well.

Ramon Aranda
    Participant

Let’s see:

I have a copy of Anticipation (NES), Perfect Dark (N64), and I heard the Mega Man X games on the SNES are hard to come by…I have all three.

Ramon Aranda
    Participant

I also have T&C Surf Designs for the NES…the skateboarding part was dope!

Josh Boykin

Lol…Perfect Dark is “Rare…” get it? 🙂

Ramon Aranda
    Participant

LOL Josh

Ryan Bates
    Participant

I also have Anticipation (NES). I don’t know what games would be considered rare, but some games I have that few people know of: Zombies Ate My Neighbors (SNES), 7th Saga (SNES) — terrible, but rare, Gyromite (WITH ROB) (NES).

Actually the rarest thing I have is an issue 1 of Nintendo Power.

John Curry
    Participant

Maniac Mansion for NES

Max $terling
    Participant

Duke Nukem Forever. I feel like I’m the only one who has it.

bobbytron
    Participant

Ha I didn’t know Anticipation was a rare game……. I see it all the time at the swap meet,
    Not so sure if it’s rare but I have Sonic and Knuckles with the thingy on the top of the cartridge so you can be Knuckles on the older sonic game

Ramon Aranda
    Participant

OK who owns Ninja Gaiden Trilogy for the SNES?

horrorguitar
    Participant

Super Mario RPG complete in box

ubernaut
    Keymaster

keith courage in alpha zones for turbo grafx 16 but if you count things i used to have i could go way deeper 😛

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.