Nintendo Wii-U Launch – Wishlist

Home Forums Platforms Nintendo Nintendo Wii-U Launch – Wishlist

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Ramon Aranda
    Participant

So Nintendo has said that the Wii-U will launch by Holiday 2012…..so assuming all goes to plan and this bad boy does indeed launch, which games (announced or unannounced) would you like to see for the launch window?

Personally, I want a Mario game (I can wait a few more months for Zelda), a new Pikmin, Aliens Colonial Marines and some kind of shooter, just to see if it can handle it well, controlwise.

Josh Boykin

I’d be game for a solid Metroid title. Other M might’ve been great if it weren’t for the terrible voice acting and plot…Maybe another Prime? I could see some interesting work with the HUD being on the tablet and the gameplay on the TV being 3rd person…

Ramon Aranda
    Participant

I actually just bought Metroid: Other M for $9 at Best Buy lol. Gonna try it out soon.

Tim St. Croix
    Participant

I would want a Demons Crest sequel, but that is just not gonna happen or another Earthbound.

unlimitedlives
    Participant

Oh god…Metroid M had super terrible voice acting but the gameplay was great. OH and another Earthbound would be awesome. I’m still sad that they canceled the one that was supposedly coming out for the N64.

Ramon Aranda
    Participant

Hah, damn Demon’s Crest…I loved that thing on the SNES.

Justin Weinblatt
    Participant

I wasn’t feeling the gameplay on other M. The idea of flipping your controller to switch to first person was a bit awkward.

If we’re talking about a realistic wishlist, I’d love a Retro Developed Metroid, New Super Mario Bros Mii/Wii Sports HD as a packin, and hopefully a new IP. Epic Mickey 2 should be out around then, hopefully for the WIi U. As for third parties, I’d like to see Resident Evil 6 come to the system, as well as GTA V. Just want to see that Nintendo’s got their act together in terms of third party support.

If we’re not going to be realistic, I want Smash Bros at launch, a full 3D Mario, Zelda HD, Kingdom Hearts 3, Shenmue 3, Mega Man Legends 3, Powerstone 3, and Eternal Darkness 2.

Tim St. Croix
    Participant

I could use another Excitebike, or you know a updated version of Paperboy!

Ramon Aranda
    Participant

LOL Paperboy with motion controls.

Tim St. Croix
    Participant

Hell yes that would be stupid fun, you would hold the remote up like a newspaper and throw it at the mailboxes on screen and then turn it sideways for handlebars on your bike so you can steer!

unlimitedlives
    Participant

I would be so down for Eternal Darkness 2.

Ryan Bates
    Participant

I wouldn’t mind a good solid RPG, with the tablet acting as a map, as an inventory screen, almanac, etc. Real time battles forcing you to act or dig through your inventory.

Ramon Aranda
    Participant

Yeah that’d be dope Ryan.

Ryan Bates
    Participant

Get ready to have your minds blown.

Write this moment down, 3:02 am, March 29, in the year of our Lord two thousand and twelve, for you are about to experience genius.

…………

………………………………………………

Anticipation 2.

Perfect launch title for a system with a tablet for a controller and a reputation for being a social gaming system. Especially as the hottest game on mobile devices is “Draw Something.”

I claim all credit for this. I expect royalties. You all are welcome.

Ramon Aranda
    Participant

Can we see a new Rad Racer and Double Dragon already?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.