Let's Talk Skyrim

Home Forums General Discussion Let's Talk Skyrim

This topic contains 14 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Ramon Aranda 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Andrew Kent
    Participant

YO YO YO guys! Let’s talk about the Skyrim! Say whatever you want about it. What you’re excited about, what you want to see in it, blah blah blah. After it’s release talk about the game in general!

I talk about what I want/expect from the game here: http://gotgame.com/2011/11/07/burning-embers-what-i-expectwant-from-skyrim/

Blake_Morse
    Participant

Kitty Kat people!!!! Awwww!!! They’re sooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuute and fuzzzzzy!!! Oh! And dragons too… yeah…

Andrew Kent
    Participant

:p Are you going to marry a Khajiit? You and a khajiit would make a cute couple Blake. ;D

Raychul Moore
    Participant

I want this game! Right meow please!

jumblejunkie
    Participant

its freaking amazing! Check out my impressions video here on GotGame if you haven’t already.

unlimitedlives
    Participant

I played the first 30 minutes of this game and I seriously want more. I’m actually more into this than I was with oblivion…just cause of the dragons.

Barnaby Jones
    Participant

Did not know this was here. Friggin love this game! Not sure what else to say.

mielle
    Participant

Barnaby, tell us what you love. What are you playing as? How does it compare to the other Elder Scrolls?

Ramon Aranda
    Participant

Been spending time with Skyrim and Skyward Sword as of late.

unlimitedlives
    Participant

I’ve been playing Skyrim every chance I get. Just started doing the Thieves guild quests.

Ramon Aranda
    Participant

You wanna talk Skyrim…OK…it kicks ASS! 🙂

Justin Weinblatt
    Participant

So uhhhhh… I kind of… don’t… like Skyrim that much…….. yeah…

Ramon Aranda
    Participant

Curses to you Justin, curses!

Drew Robbins
    Participant

I’m with Justin on this one; I need my games to have easy-to-follow, linear stories. I already get side-tracked as it is…the last thing I need is a game based entirely around that idea!

Ramon Aranda
    Participant

As soon as I’m done with Skyward Sword, I’m getting back to Skyrim…I miss it lol.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.