Hardest SNES Games Ever

Home Forums Platforms Nintendo Hardest SNES Games Ever

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Bates
    Participant

So, as I was surfing the Tube of You, I came across this little nugget of gameocity:

The Top Ten Hardest Games on SNES (Worth Playing).

I’ve played a lot of games on the list, and I think I would agree with all of them except Actraiser. I think it was challenging, but not one of the hardest of all time. And I can’t believe Zombies Ate My Neighbors wasn’t on there. I don’t know anyone who’s finished it properly.

Do you agree or disagree with this list? Any you would add?

Ryan Bates
    Participant

So, I’ve been informed by GLaDOS that our site does not take HTML yet, and I am a tool. I’d like to dispute that second point, but in the meantime, here’s the link to the video I was referring to: http://youtu.be/bTcOH9zFCZs

Ryan Bates
    Participant

Oh, never mind, I got it to work. SUCK IT GLaDOS!!!

killatia
    Participant

Not a bad list but I just don’t enjoy the Game Heroes Stuff. They just don’t seem to have the drive other gaming websites has.

Ryan Bates
    Participant

Well, I wasn’t judging their site, because we all know the best place to go is right here! (plug plug) But what about the list content?

killatia
    Participant

Like I said not a bad list, but I would have not included DKC. It just didn’t seem like a hard game to me.

Justin Weinblatt
    Participant

DKC was moderately hard but not excessively so. I had more trouble with Mega Man X3, although it becomes a lot easier once you know all the power up locations. Haven’t played any of the other games.

unlimitedlives
    Participant

Dudes….I agree with Ryan. They should have added Zombies at my neighbors to that list. I would never be able to beat that game…even with three or four cans of monsters in me.

Sean Garmer
    Participant

I agree with you guys about Zombies Ate My Neighbors, but, in fairness. They did say “A member of the their staff had to have beaten the game.” So, if no one has ever beaten ZAMN, it makes sense why it isn’t included on there.

Ramon Aranda
    Participant

Dude I still have Actraiser, and Actraiser II for that matter….the first game kicked all sorts of ass and the soundtrack was awesome!

Hard SNES games: Super Ghosts n’ Goblins.

LOL @ Ryan for referencing GLADoS.

Ryan Bates
    Participant

OMG… Super Ghosts and Goblins was damn near impossible.

Did anyone ever play (or try playing) “7th Saga”? That was impossible too.

Ramon Aranda
    Participant

Haven’t tried 7th Saga…any good?

Max $terling
    Participant

I’ve beaten most of the games on this list. I never had an interest in Pilotwings nor SimCity. I’ve never completed Empire Strikes Back and have yet play R-Type.

Zombies Ate My Neighbors should have been added to this list but Game Heroes probably haven’t finished it.
    I may have to look into ZAMN

Ramon Aranda
    Participant

Hah, Zombies Ate My Neighbors…I need to play that!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.