Best PS3 Exclusive?

Home Forums Platforms Sony Best PS3 Exclusive?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Josh Boykin

I’ve got both a 360 and a PS3, and I gotta say that I feel like the 360 takes the PS3 on pretty much all counts…except exclusives. So, let the polling begin: what’s the best PS3 exclusive?

Justin Weinblatt
    Participant

I used to think the 360 was the better console, but as time goes on, and Microsoft pumps more and more energy into the Kinect, I think PS3 has eclipsed it.

My favorite PS3 exclusive is Heavy Rain.

Drew Robbins
    Participant

Uncharted 2 is as close to a perfect game as there is today. That said, I’m a man that loves his Heavy Rain.

God of War 3 is also up there somewhere with its only negative point being that it feels exactly the same as the games before it.

Josh Boykin

Until the PS3 gets party chat, allows me to back up my discs onto the HD, and doesn’t put me through a half-hour of updates every time I start up a new game, I’ve gotta side with the 360…but from what I’ve played of Heavy Rain, it may very well become my favorite PS3 exclusive. That said, I’m a man that loves his Uncharted…couldn’t put the first one down, and I hear they only get better…

Justin Weinblatt
    Participant

Good points Josh, but it comes down to the games.

PS3 Exclusives for 2011- Uncharted 3, Infamous 2, Killzone 3, Resistance 3, Disgaea 4, MLB The Show 11, Little Big Planet 2, Socom 4, and a few others I forget.

X-Box 360 Exclusives- Gears of War 2. Forza 4. A bunch of Kinect crap.

Lukas Jaro
    Participant

Heavy Rain, God of War 3 and Uncharted 2 are all some of the best games I’ve ever played – especially Heavy Rain is mindblowing, because it takes realism to a whole new level, and I wish more games were like that. Literally every time I picked up the controller, there were moments I found myself just staring at the screen scratching my head. The game’s not perfect, but it comes close.

It’s really hard to pick just one title, when there are overall so many good exclusives to choose from…

Journey, Metal Gear Solid 4, LittleBigPlanet, LittleBigPlanet 2, Gran Turismo 5, Heavenly Sword, MotorStorm, MotorStorm: Pacific Rift, Resistance, Resistance 2, Resistance 3, Disgaea 4, Twisted Metal, Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm, Killzone 2, Killzone 3, God of War 3, Heavy Rain, Uncharted, Uncharted 2, Uncharted 3, Yakuza: Dead Souls, Yakuza 3, Yakuza 4, Siren: Blood Curse, Time Crisis 4, Socom 4, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, Infamous, Infamous 2 and many more…

I used to think Xbox 360 was great, but now-a-days I personally prefer the PS3 🙂

unlimitedlives
    Participant

Honestly….God of War 3 takes it as the best exclusive. No other game will ever come close to how epic that game was. Uncharted has really good production value too but I’ll take an angry spartan killing the gods of olympus over a witty adventurer finding some gold.

Ramon Aranda
    Participant

The Uncharted games, God of War III, MLB The Show 12. The Resistance games are good too.

Ramon Aranda
    Participant

Oh and LittleBigPlanet!

Louie Hidalgo
    Participant

i have to give a mention to Valkyria Chronicles. while there are a bunch of great titles for the PS3 i feel this title gets overlooked. i had a lot of fun with this title. but yeah, GOWIII, Uncharted series, and MGS4 were mind blowing.

Ramon Aranda
    Participant

Finished playing Journey the other day…you MUST play it. Also 4 AM (PixelJunk)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.