MapleStory M gears up to arrive in Google Play
If you are a MapleStory fan, you may be excited to hear that you will soon be able to play it on the go when the new mobile adventure, MapleStory M, arrives on Google Play.
This title is based on the original side-scrolling MMORPG and offers up the same amount of customization that the original did, as well as some immersive storylines and epic boss raids that fans enjoyed. Currently, there is a beta available to download via Google Play Store until January 30, 2018.
Here’s a list of features you can expect, such as the new forge system, courtesy of the official press release:
- Return to Maple World – Players can experience all the familiar characters and monsters anytime straight from their mobile device. MapleStory M is the true mobile MapleStory experience fans have been waiting for;
- Play Five Original Characters – MapleStory M offers players five unique MapleStory characters, including Dark Knight, Bowmaster, Night Lord, Bishop and Corsair;
- Hunt for Loot in Daily Dungeons – Players can power up characters with jewels found in daily dungeons. Different jewels are available each day of the week, so players can keep coming back for more;
- Power Level in Private Mini Dungeons – Players can focus their leveling efforts by taking down monsters of their choice and hunt specific quest items in their very own mini dungeon;
- Seek Out the Master of the Mu Lung Dojo – This challenge tasks players to climb floor after floor and defeat monsters along the way. Once they reach the top, they’ll face the martial arts master himself, Mu Gong;
- Explore Nett’s Deadly Pyramid – Players wanting to press their luck can explore and discover the mysteries of Nett’s Pyramid. They must fend off mummies and other monsters to discover mysterious treasures;
- Raid with Friends in the Expedition – Players can join a party with up to 10 other friends to battle against the iconic raid boss Zakum for exclusive rewards.
Are you prepared to dive back into the world of MapleStory?