Mabinogi Duel, and BlazBlue have collaborated with a second update, now available for new and returning players alike.
Mabinogi Duel, for those unaware, is a title that allows trading card game strategists to clash with beautifully designed character cards against their rivals, as well as rising stars from across the world. This second collaboration update introduces 26 BlazBlue collaboration booster cards, which, when used in Duels, allow players to re-experience dialogues from the storyline and characters of the popular fighting game series.
Here’s a rundown of what this update offers up:
- 26 New BlazBlue Collaboration Booster Cards: Battle with 26 new cards (21 creature cards and five spell cards) inspired by BlazBlue and experience original dialogues from the game’s original storyline when duelists play with the new character cards. Booster cards can be bought with 30 gems and are only available during the collaboration event period;
- BlazBlue Hero Event: players who meet the special conditions will earn special hero cards featuring the popular characters from BlazBlue, such as Nine the Phantom, Izanami, Es and Mai Natsume, to use during dueling matches;
o For Nine the Phantom’s character, players must acquire 50 BlazBlue Season Cards to win six times with Blaz Season Cards
o For Izanami’s character, players must acquire 90 BlazBlue Season Cards to win nine times with Blaz Season Cards
o For Es’s character, players must acquire 120 BlazBlue Season Cards to win 12 times with Blaz Season Cards
o For Mai Natsume’s character, players must acquire 150 BlazBlue Season Cards to win 15 with Blaz Season Cards
- New Competition Arena (May 14 – May 31): duelists battle in a new arena with special rules, such as inhibiting spell usage in the PvP arena, to earn various rewards, such as gems, special tickets and EXT cards for differing arena ranks;
- Event Mission (May 11 – May 31): Earn daily rewards, such as gold and special tickets, throughout the week when accomplishing dueling missions with select opponents;
- In-game Challenges: for a limited time, players compete and progress in challenge levels for tiered rewards, such as gems, special tickets and discount tickets.
What are your thoughts on the update?