Star Trek Timelines begins Season of Love event
Disruptor Beam’s Star Trek Timelines is soon going to run a Season of Love in-game event, kicking off on February 16, 2017.
The merging of time and space has triggered the mysterious “pon farr” mating ritual with every Vulcan in the galaxy at once, with any Vulcan left unattended being at risk of becoming “plak tow”, or combative, irrational, and rather un-Spock-like. Players will have until February 20, 2017 to help their Vulcan friends.
Here are details on the event, as presented on the official press release:
- Event runs from Thursday, February 16th until Monday, February 20th.
- Special Event Crew includes Ambassador Troi, Kal-if-fee Kirk, and Kal-if-fee Spock.
- Players have access to unique Federation Faction Missions and using any version of Kirk, Spock, or Lwaxana Troi will provide a bonus to Federation Faction Missions.
- Completing Federation Faction Missions will earn players Event Victory Points. Collecting Victory Points will unlock special Event Threshold Rewards that will be sent out at the end of the event.
- Players in a Squadron may now compete to advance up the Squadron leaderboard.