SNIPER ELITE 4 has received new trailer and Season Pass details
Rebellion has unleashed a new trailer for their highly anticipated title, SNIPER ELITE 4, which you can check out below:
The title releases tomorrow, February 14, 2017, for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, with those who opt to pick up the Season Pass gaining access to all 12 of the game’s post-launch content packs, which includes 4 full campaign missions for 1-2 players. Here’s a full lineup of what the Season Pass includes, as presented on the official press release:
ALL PRE-ORDER BONUS CONTENT
- Target: Führer campaign mission – Infiltrate a secret Mediterranean U-boat facility and use wits and creativity to take out the target in over 30 ways.
- Camouflage Rifle Skin Pack – Blend into the lush environments of wartime Italy with highly detailed skins for all seven of the game’s starting rifles, for use in any mode.
THREE HUGE NEW CAMPAIGN MISSIONS
- A completely new three-chapter campaign, separate from the main storyline, which features massive, diverse new environments that eventually lead Karl out of Italy for a thrilling finale…
THREE CONTENT-STUFFED EXPANSION PACKS
- Each expansion pack will be released alongside a campaign mission, and they’ll each include 3 new weapons, 8 new weapon skins and 2 new characters.
WEAPON AND CHARACTER PACKS
- Three further weapon packs – including silenced weapons, famous wartime Allied rifles, and equipment for taking on foes at close quarters…
- Three new characters for use in both co-op and multiplayer.
As previously announced, all new multiplayer maps and modes released after launch will be FREE for the whole community.
This Season Pass is priced at $34.99/€34.99/£29.99, available at launch.What are your thoughts?