Torn Banner Studios was recently excited to share a new trailer showing off one of the iconic classes of their upcoming multiplayer action-combat game, Mirage: Arcane Warfare. This class is none other than the hulking brute excelling at melee, the Taurant.
The Taurant is loud, brash, and very noisy, and so though you can hear him coming, it’s little consolation, as he brings chaos wherever he goes, delivering massive damage with his grand mace and brutal abilities, which you can check out below:
- Boulder – Throw a giant boulder that causes havoc on the battlefield
- Leapslam – Leap up in the air and come down with a massive damaging blast that pushes enemies away
- Charge – Charge forward, pulling any targets along with you
- Whirlwind – Spin around with a powerful melee attack, hitting all enemies surrounding you
- Explosive Punch – An unearthly punch that even when parried disables your opponent
The Taurant lacks speed and agility, but he more than makes up for it with raw offensive power, as the latest trailer in their “Instruments of Deat” series showcases.
What are your thoughts on this class thus far?