Wales Interactive and Prologue Games have announced that Knee Deep will arrive on January 31, 2017 for PlayStation 4 and February 3, 2017 for Xbox One. It will be priced at £11.99/$14.99.
For those unaware of the game, Knee Deep is a crime thriller that places you in charge of investigating a mysterious suicide in which a washed-up actor has hung himself on location, with a spotlight cast on the backwater town of Cypress Knee.
You will investigate as three distinct characters; Romana Teague, the cheeky blogger, Jack Bellet, the down-and-out local reporter, and K.C. Gaddis, a cynical private investigator. You will need to utilize all of your skills of observation and deduction to discover the truth.
Here are the key features:
- Uncover a swampland conspiracy — Use your skills of observation, deduction, and cleverness to pull back the curtain and reveal the true story behind this backwater community.
- Dynamic storytelling spotlights choice and consequence — Engage in realistic conversations that evolve based on your choices, but beware as critical decisions could lead to a breakthrough…or someone getting hurt.
- Gaming goes to the theatre — Vivid voice acting, imaginative set transitions, and melodrama specifically designed for the digital stage.
- No fail-state: You can’t lose Knee Deep. No matter what choices you make, the story unfolds until it reaches the finale.
- Atmospheric musical soundtrack: A mix of bluegrass and blues, the soundtrack by SkewSound adds another amazing dimension to the story of Knee Deep.
- Full voice cast: You’ll meet more than 30 fully voiced characters during the show.
Are you prepared for the episodic adventure?