CORSAIR announces K95 RGB Platinum keyboard
CORSAIR was excited to announce the K95 RGB Platinum keyboard, which combines a trademark CORSAIR anodized aluminum frame with the latest in premium keyboard technologies.
These keyboards are built to last, thanks to the aircraft-grade anodized brushed aluminum frame, and, as with all of their mechanical keyboards, utilizes onlyCherry MX key switches. In addition, it features hardware playback and 8MB of onboard memory, allowing gamers to save complex, multi-layer reactive lighting profiles without the need for external software, and, of course, custom key assignments and macros.
You can set up profiles and custom key assignments for three onboard profiles in the CORSAIR Utility Engine, then save them to memory, utilizing the K95 RGB Platinum with all of the custom controls on any system you wish. It even boasts six dedicated, specially textured macro keys, featuring contours so that you can avoid accidentally pressing them.
It also features a detachable dual-sided soft-touch wrist rest for smooth or textured comfort and a dedicated USB pass-through. Here are the full specifications:
K95 RGB Platinum Specifications
- Aircraft-grade anodized brushed aluminum frame: Built to withstand a lifetime of gaming. Lightweight and rugged durability, necessary for a keyboard that’s going to see a lot of action.
- 8MB profile storage with hardware macro and lighting playback: Allow access for up to three stored profiles on the go, independent of external software.
- Dynamic multicolor per key backlighting with LightEdge: Adjust each key’s color and illumination level in addition to 19-zones on the LightEdge light bar for sophisticated and dramatic animations and effects.
- 100% CHERRY RGB mechanical key switches: Unleash blistering speed with the 1.2mm actuation of CHERRY MX Speed mechanical keyswitches, or feel the tactile feedback of Cherry MX RGB Brown keyswitches.
- Six programmable G-keys keys for in-game macros: Assign single keystrokes or complex multi-key combos to any of the six dedicated macro keys.
- USB 2.0 pass-through port: Provides convenient access to an additional USB port for your mouse or headset.
- Black or Gunmetal: Available in two distinctive anodized finishes, Black or Gunmetal. (Gunmetal initially only available in North America with Cherry MX Speed switch.)
- Detachable, dual-sided soft-touch wrist rest: The comfort to enhance your gameplay during marathon gaming sessions. Choose between two different surfaces for optimal comfort.
- Dedicated volume and multimedia controls: Control to adjust audio on the fly, without interrupting your game.
- 100% anti-ghosting with full key rollover: No matter how fast your in-game actions are, every keypress registers correctly.
- Fully programmable with CUE: Intuitive and powerful Corsair Utility Engine (CUE) enables sophisticated macro programming and fast, fluid dynamic multicolor illumination.
- Windows key lock mode: Stay focused and prevent accidental Windows and Context Menu key presses.
- FPS and MOBA keycap sets: Textured and contoured keycaps provide maximum grip and enhanced feel.
Will you be investing in this new CORSAIR keyboard?