PopPace has recently begun accepting pre-registration for the forthcoming mobile fantasy RPG, Final Clash, which is scheduled to release in January 2017. Check out the new trailer below:
Those who pre-register can receive a special character as well as the following in-game items as special rewards:
Reward Item Details
- Super Hero King Carnage:The super-powered King Carnage character is perfect for beginners to establish their power in Final Clash. King Carnage rules over the Orcish empire in the Lunar Woods. Beware, as
his hands are stained with the blood of countless Orcs and Humans.
- Energy Potion II: A strong potion often carried by mercenaries to restore Energy.
- Stamina Potion: A potion used by gladiators in the Arena to
- In-game Currencies: 200,000 Gold and 100 Gems
For those unaware, Final Clash is a free-to-play online role-playing game featuring strategic, fast-paced combat and 3D graphics. It boasts of being the first collection-based RPG with multi-character skill combinations. Players will have a massive range of heroes to choose from, with all heroes learning new skills as they are upgraded.
Here are additional features, as presented on the official press release:
Additional Game Features
- Heroes: Choose from over 50 heroes! Develop each hero’s unique skills and collect equipment for additional power upgrades to defeat foes.
- Beasts: Acquire cute animal companions to accompany and assist heroes in battles. Upgrade beasts and unlock new talents to further enhance hero powers.
- Massive Map and Player Count: The huge city environment supports over 10,000 players on the same map.
- GvG: Join a guild and ascend to become its leader. Form alliances and battle competitors to become the server’s top guild.
Are you going to pre-register?