Nexon America has recently released their largest updates of 2016 for both MapleStory and Riders of Icarus.
MapleStory fans will be able to celebrate as the game’s largest update in nearly ten years, the V update, ushers in some long-awaited additions and enhancements. This update allows players to gain fifth Job advancement skills, a reduced leveling curve that allows those eager to try the new content to progress quicker, the removal of the damage cap for maximum power, and more.
MapleStory’s V Update
Hardcore Maplers will gain access to the activation of the fifth job advancement skills for Level 200 players at 2 p.m. PST today, in a huge update that brings new high-level regions to explore and the upcoming introduction of the most difficult boss in MapleStory history – Lucid, Master of Nightmares. Players will also find:
- V Matrix Skill System – The V Matrix Skill System allows heroes the freedom to choose the advanced skills they want to master, combine their favorite skills to increase their power or enhance existing abilities for even more power.
- Easier Leveling – Players can quickly reach their full potential and experience all the unprecedented V update offers, with easier leveling. The amount of experience needed to reach Level 200 has been lowered by thirty percent, making it easier than ever to become the ultimate hero of Maple World.
- A Host of Improvements – The V update also brings a substantial amount of player-requested enhancements to the game, including UI improvements, all new quest lines and in-game events, an increase to 128 total inventory slots and much, much more.
Riders of Icarus, meanwhile, has received the Ranger’s Fury update, which raises the level cap to 50, introduces the highly anticipated sixth character class, the Ranger, and introduces a new and deadly desert region that is rife with warring factions and dangerous monsters for you to defeat.
Riders of Icarus’ Ranger’s Fury
The Ranger’s Fury update, available now, brings a wealth of new content for Riders at Level 40, introducing them to the Cloying Wastes – a vast desert with secrets to discover, dangers to overcome and a variety of all-new mounts and familiars to tame. Other key features of Ranger’s Fury include:
- New Ranger class – The Ranger can deal heavy damage to foes up-close and far away with their bow, vambraces or their power of Chaos. Rangers can further specialize in weapon skills that offer increased damage, enhanced abilities and drastically different playstyles.
- Increased level cap – The level cap has increased to 50, allowing players an opportunity to further increase their strength against the increasingly dangerous enemies, monsters and factions within the Cloying Wastes.
Are you excited for the recently unleashed updates?