PopPace was excited to announce that the mobile fantasy role-playing game, Final Clash, will be arriving in western markets for both Android and iOS in early 2017. Check out the trailer below:
The game features spinning 3D battles, with users able to change the angle of view by swiping the screen, thus making it quite simple to check your enemy’s team build and adjust your fight strategy accordingly.
Here’s a quick rundown and key features, as presented on the official press release:
About Final Clash
Final Clash is a free-to-play fantasy online role-playing game that features stunning 3D graphics. Players collect heroes, gather resources with teammates, and train and strengthen heroes to wipe out enemies in thrilling, addictive, fast-paced battles.
Final Clash will be available in western markets for iOS and Android devices through the Apple App Store and Google Play.
- Heroes: Choose from over 50 heroes including melee warriors and powerful mages. Develop each hero’s unique skills and collect equipment to for additional power upgrades to defeat foes.
- Beasts: Acquire cute animal companions to accompany and assist heroes in battles. Upgrade beasts and unlock new talents to further enhance hero powers.
- Epic Wars: Determine which heroes work best together in battle to defeat horrifying evil monsters to become the one true leader!
- Massive Map and Player Count: Massive city supports over 10,000 players on the same map.
- Customizable Avatars: Change your avatar and title to distinguish yourself from others. Players’ avatars are visible in the city.
- GvG: Join a guild and ascend to become its leader. Form alliances and battle competitors to become the server’s top guild. Finish GvG tasks to take the Guild island and conquer the sea!