Daedalic Entertainment and FAKT Software were recently proud to release Crazy Machines 3 on Steam for $19.99 recently. This title tasks you with solving 80 tricky puzzles, and, if you want more to do, you can create your own machines by utilizing more than 220 objects and 300 parts via the editor, proceeding to share your invention with the entire Crazy Machines 3 community if you so desire.
Check out the trailer below:
After launch, the developers intend to continue to share free updates, which will add new levels, machine parts, and more.
For those who are unaware of the game, here’s a quick “About,” as well as the key features, as presented on the official press release:
About Crazy Machines 3:
The successful Rube Goldberg style puzzle game series was first published in 2004, and has sold over 1.5 million. copies to this day. Crazy Machines 2 was release in 2007, with two add-ons each year respectively. The popular series now is available on all relevant gaming platforms: iOS, Android, Windows 8, Windows8/RT, Windows PC, Mac OS X, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii and DS, has been translated into over 10 languages and has won numerous awards.
Crazy Machines 3 focuses on PC as the target platform to utilize the preferences of its performance and enable an active involvement of the community by offering accessibility to the Steam Workshop.
- Hyper-realistic simulation with diverse physical forms like solid objects, electricity, thunderbolts, wind, light, lasers, acoustic effects, radio waves and steam.
- Creativity meets freedom: Create your own crazy machines and solve challenging tasks your way.
- Extensive editor: It’s much more than just a simple physics construction kit! Players are able to design their own ingenious levels and additionally, they can exchange and share these with the Crazy Machines community.
- Create individual components: For the very first time in the history of Crazy Machines, you’re able to create own components and share them online.
- Player-generated levels available online: Exchange with other players via Steam Workshop.
- Free content and imminent updates: New levels, components and objects
Will you be checking out the game?