Chaos Chronicles has received the first major update
NEXON Korea was excited to announce that Chaos Chronicles has received its first major content update, “Guild Wars”, since its launch in August.
This new update builds upon both the epic battles and the immersive storyline of the game, featuring brand new player-versus-player content. In addition, players can now boost their hero limit through a new “Hero Transcendence” system and face even tougher enemies and the mighty Chaos Raid boss.
Here’s a list of the features, as presented on the official press release:
- Exciting PvP Seasons: Introduction of seven days of ‘Free Season’ and 23 days of ‘Regular Season’ allows players to watch opposing guild members for new strategies during ‘Free Season’ and then host individual battles for rewards based on ranking once the season ends;
- New “Hard Mode” Stages: Adventure Stages give players an increased challenge as well as 20 new floors in Manatech Tower (from 70F to 90F);
- Challenge the Chaos Boss: Players can defeat raid bosses and accumulate raid points to call forth the Chaos Boss;
- Special Buffs for The Twelve Disciples: The Twelve Disciples will receive special ‘buff’ effects to reinforce their unique skills and stats;
- Level up with “Hero Transcendence” system: Players can now exceed the current hero level limit (Lv. 30, +6 enhancement, max stats) for additional upgrades by fusing the same hero.
To help celebrate the update, all players will be granted 300 Rubies upon logging in. Those who haven’t for 15 days will also gain a 6-Star Contract.
What are your thoughts on the update?