Legion of Heroes new content update is live
NEXON Korea recently unleashed a new content update for their poplar free-to-play mobile role-playing game, Legion of Heroes, which is on Android and iOS. Here are the features presented in the new content update:
- New and enthralling story to experience, “Chapter 4-2: The Devil in the Desert”;
- New dungeons to explore: Uriel of the Underworld has caused a huge earthquake that unearthed new ruins with powerful monsters with special rewards upon defeat;
- Major Update Celebration Event: All new and returning fans who log into LoH after Aug. 25 for Android/Aug. 26 for iOS will receive fabulous rewards, including Legendary Hero Tickets, Legendary Equipment Chests, the Book of Heroes and more… (Please note: The reward components may be altered.);
- New method to ascend to Mythic Heroes, the Mythic Descent: Through the Mythic Descent, players can use special materials ‘Dragonheart’ and ‘Legendary Essence’ to transform Legendary Heroes in Mythic Heroes and use new mythic skills;
- Increased Achievement and Mission rewards: Heroes can now earn Achievement points and special skills by spending them, and improved rewards for missions;
- Reimagined Tower of Chaos: Enter at your own will for an all new experience;
- Phase Rift and Ring Promotion: Every Monday, heroes can obtain certain ingredients in the Phase Rift that can be used to promote Rings;
- Upgraded features: A new Lobby interface and improved deploy feature to manage heroes.
Are you excited for the update?