NEXON Korea Corporation was recently excited to expand the world of Fantasy War Tactics with a huge content update known as Defense Mode: Library in the Sky on both Android and iOS. This update features an ambitious wizard who is bent on conquering the world.
The game will test your ability to utilize the diverse skills, dynamic terrains, strategic movements, and helpful friends in battle as you attempt to journey to greatness. Once you arrive in the ancient library ruins, you will meet a mysterious librarian who allows you to experience the books found within the library, rather than simply reading them.
This update also features a new strategy defense mode in which you will need to protect a target against waves of monstrous enemies. Here’s a quick rundown of what it offers, as presented on the official press release:
- The Immersive ‘Dragon’s Baby Book’ to ‘Experience’: Lord and company stumble into a tale of a dragon nurturing an abandoned child, Yekaterina, who unknowingly unleashes hordes of monsters upon the world;
- The all-new SRPG Defense Mode: Available only in the Library in the Sky, players must protect Yekaterina from the monsters and survive through the end;
- Enhanced gameplay features: Including new strategic and tactical elements, improved AI, and defense mode specific updates;
- Unexpected New Hero – The Majestic Gold Dragon: The majestic Gold Dragon that guards the Tower of Dawn joins your team in her human form to protect Yekaterina;
- Library in the Sky Rewards: More chances to earn loads of Gold. Loads and loads of Gold;
- New Special Coins: Players can use these special coins to purchase items at the special shop inside the library;