Betadwarf was excited to announce that the long-awaited expansion of their deck-building, twin stick rogue-lite game, FORCED SHOWDOWN, will be arriving on July 31, 2016 on Steam. In celebration of DRONE INVASION’s launch, the title will feature a special 40% off that day. Check out the trailer below:
In this expansion, as you can likely tell from the name, drones have invaded, bringing with them a new Campaign, Boss, World, as well as quite a few new enemies, cards, modifiers, quests and more. You will be able to play as the brand new mech character, Settsu, as you explore The Mentor’s Maze, which features the mysterious R3-KT.
Here’s a list of the key features, as presented on the official press release:
- Settsu is a former soldier joining the Showdown roster in a powerful mech suit. The suit is equipped with a Jetpack and a Pulse Rifle that uses a new ammo mechanic.
- 22 game-changing cards have been added, including ones with the new keyword Dismantle.
- Battle in the great unknown of outer space with a brand-new Drone environment.
- The Mentor’s Maze Show is a brand new way to play Forced Showdown.
- R3-KT is a powerful new Boss in the Mentor’s Maze that will challenge even the most skilled contestants.
- 10 Drone enemies each with their own unique attacks and abilities.
- 10 Boss Cards added. The titans of the show have grown a little…weirder.
- 10 Modifiers will spice things up and give you new tricks and treats.
- 18 Quests to complete in the Mentor’s Maze.
- …and more!
Will you take advantage of the special discount?