Medal Masters received new content update
The popular mobile RPG, Medal Masters, has received a large content update, NEXON Korea and Enfeel revealed. This update, known as “Call of Destiny“, gives players new experiences, challenging battles, and bigger hero enemies. It also features expanded Guild Battles, allowing players all over the world to battle against each other.
They are also inviting players to offer feedback to existing heroes in the new “Hero Evaluation Board”. Here’s a list of key features presented in the new update:
The ‘Call of Destiny’ update includes:
- Expanded Guild Battle for players to compete globally;
- Three new heroes to recruit including the dark hero Mordred, fire hero Apollon, and the wood hero Pan;
- Max. level and Infinite Challenge levels increased to 100;
- New ‘Hero Evaluation Board’ for players to provide character feedback;
- The Skeleton King: Available for a limited time, this powerful wizard can be obtained in the Advent Dungeon until July 12.
What are your thoughts on the update?