Nexon America announces third closed Alpha for LawBreakers
Nexon America has recently unveiled the dates for LawBreakers’ third closed Alpha. The testing will occur on Saturday, July 9, 2016, and Sunday, July 10, 2016 from 9AM PDT to 9PM PDT on each day.
The Promenade map, which debuted at E3 2016, will be added to the game for the test, including the Overcharge game mode and the initial four roles, eight characters.
Boss Key has been making changes to improve the game’s feel, based on player feedback, since the first Alpha. Here is a list of some of the updates that have been implemented thus far:
- Titan base speed increased from 700 to 800
- Enforcer base speed increased from 700 to 800
- Vanguard base speed increased from 800 to 850
- Assassin base speed increased from 800 to 900
- Health stations ramp up over time, gaining 10 bonus healing each tick
- Romerus charged shot damage per projectile reduced from 35 to 30
- Romerus ideal damage range reduced from 25 to 20 units
- Self-damage multiplier with the rocket launcher reduced from 75% to 50%
They have also shared insight as to how they translate and implement player feedback in the following behind-the-scenes video:
Are you participating in the Closed Alpha?