Full Mojo Rampage arrives on Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Nicalis was proud to announce that the voodoo-infused roguelike action role-playing game, Full Mojo Rampage, has officially arrived on both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One at a price of $12.99. In celebration, they have shared a new trailer, which you can check out below:
Here’s a quick description of the game, as well as the key features, as presented on the official press release:
Set in the mystical shoes of a knowledge-hungry apprentice, in Full Mojo Rampage players serve deities known as Loa in their pursuit of strange, dark magic. Utilizing abilities bestowed by Loa alongside an ever-changing array of enchanted items known as mojos, up to 4 players will venture together through randomly generated spooky 3D environments. Alone or co-op, players will slaughter, steal and summon their way to sorcerous splendor. Players can also engage in a variety of awesome online versus modes that support up to 8 players, including challenges such as Capture the Flag, Deathmatch and King of Mojo.
Features of Full Mojo Rampage
● Battle strange and challenging foes via intense, roguelike action RPG style gameplay
● Tear through the Voodoo realm in vivid, randomly generated environments brimming with secret rooms, shrines and loot. Forcefully avenge the Voodoo gods known as Loa to earn special items and enhancements
● Voodoo with up to 4 players cooperatively on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, featuring a multitude of improvements such as enhanced visuals, new content and gameplay adjustments based on player feedback
● Play solo, or experience a wide variety of cooperative game modes including Campaign, Daily Quests, Survival Mode and Endless Mode, as well as up-to-8-player competitive modes such as Capture the Flag, Deathmatch and King of Mojo
● Gain power and upgrade characters via earned experience and gold, which persist through death – dying is not an end, it is only a means of becoming a stronger voodoo soul!
● Jam out to an original soundtrack composed by Alistar Lindsay of Prison Architect fame
Will you be joining the Full Mojo Rampage?