Never Gone arrives on App Store
Hippy Game was excited to announce that Never Gone has arrived on the App Store at a price of $2.99/£2.29, and has been fully localized, available in English, French, and German.
For those unaware of the game, it is an old-school 2D beat-em-up set within a gothic styled world where humans, vampires, and demons co-exist. The three constantly wage war upon one another as they try to seize control. The player will be able to play as Blood Knight or Dark Sister as they face an indomitable challenge to restore balance back to the world and win rewards.
Players will be able to craft and upgrade over 200 weapons, equipment, items, and skills as they explore the war-torn lands. Here are the key features, as presented on the official press release:
• Old-school hardcore action game.
• 3 Chapters of story mode, with 3 different challenge modes in endless Mist Tower, special intel mission.
• World Class Rock Music by Therion, the world famous Swedish rock band. Some of the members of Therion will even become characters in the game to fight along, or against, the player!
• In-Game SNS – find players all around the world in our in-game community. Share your videos and experiences with others and prove that you are the best! (* in-game video recording requires iOS 9 with Replay Kit).
• MFi controllers supported! Enjoy Never Gone as a real action game should be!
• Earn rewards by joining an active and thriving in-game community
Will you be checking out the game?