Sekai Project and Alienworks were excited to announce that the highly-anticipated visual novel, Highway Blossoms, has arrived on Steam for Windows, Mac, and Linux at a price of $9.99, with a special 15% discount for the first week.
This title, developed by Alienworks, is a short yuri-themed story set in the American Southwest. An old gold rush miner’s journal has been discovered, supposedly telling where he hid parts of his treasure-trove, kicking off a nationwide craze as would-be prospectors attempt to solve the journal’s clues and strike it rich.
Amber, however, couldn’t care less. She mourns the loss of her grandfather as she wanders the desert in a recently-inherited motorhome, indifferent and unaware of the frenzied hunt happening around her. That is, until she meets a young hitchhiker known as Marina, lost in New Mexico. The two girls get swept up in the rush shortly after.
Highway Blossoms emphasizes romance and adventure, and is a somber, and sometimes silly, tale. Alienworks hopes that both long-time visual novel fans and newcomers alike can enjoy the tale.
Here are the game’s key features:
Highway Blossoms Features:
- Beautiful grand vistas of actual landmarks that can be seen throughout the western United States in 1080p detail.
- An enchanting original soundtrack with 26 tracks featuring the works of Anna Logue, Jake Abernathie, Able Kirby, and other friends of Alienworks. Sounds right at home on your in-dash cassette tape player.
- A wide variety of in-game accessibility options.
- Unlockable alternate content via multiple playthroughs.
- Steam Trading Cards and Achievements.
Will you be checking out this new visual novel?