2K was excited to announce the availability of the newest update for WWE SuperCard, the popular WWE collectible card-battling game. This update features the new Money in the Bank game mode, a persistent mode in which players can pick battles, earn and collect contracts, and redeem rewards for defeating their opponents.
Here are the update contents:
Pick Battles and Earn Contracts
- Create 15-card decks; six cards will be chosen at random in each match;
- Choose an opponent and climb toward the top of the ladder;
- Strategically plan match-ups; multiple cards can be used consecutively to defeat stronger opponents worth more contracts;
- Ascending the ladder and reaching the briefcase will garner a contract reward multiplier.
Collectible Contracts and Reward Redemption
- Redeem unique themed rewards;
- Rewards refresh regularly;
- Players can use their contracts at any time.
In addition, the update includes:
- Tickers – Stay in the know with team and event tickers;
- “Select All” Button – Train cards through a new and faster method;
- Earn Bouts – Explore a new way to gain additional bouts for use in weekly events.
Are you excited for the new mode?