Sekai Project and circle 773 were excited to bring Cherry Tree High Girls’ Fight to Steam. This title is a strategic turn-based card battle fighting simulator, where the player has been recruited as the new head coach for the school’s all-female fighting tournament. You will need to train a team of fighters to become number one among all rival clubs and schools.
Here’s a quick description and the game’s key features, as presented on the official press release:
Buckle up for high stakes 3v3 matches! Scout out champions by choosing from 15 different fighters across 5 teams in order to assemble a unique team of 3 elite female warriors-in-progress to train in a winner-takes-all card-based battle system! Climb to the top of the ranks, because those who don’t pay attention in this school of literal hard knocks will either tap, or snap!
Players can schedule their fighter’s training regimen, communicate with their team to deepen their bonds, learn new abilities and attacks, and watch them grow their skills over the tough school season. These girls are downright lethal and are waiting for their new coach to lead them to victory!
Cherry Tree High Girls’ Fight Features:
- From the makers of Cherry Tree High Comedy Club comes a new step forward in the school’s prestige!
- Over 15 characters to choose from, each with their own unique fighting style and colorful personalities!
- Train your team over the season and show off your best via online leaderboards!
- Engage your team in a large variety of talking points and topics, unlocking more scenarios as the season continues! Every replay offers different routes!
- Victorious once? A Winner Is You! But can you do it again? Challenge New Game+ and prove your fighting supremacy!
- Unlockable Steam Trading Cards
The title is priced at $12.99, and features a 10% discount for the first week of launch.
Do you have what it takes to train the best?