505 Games and Keen Games were excited to launch a new update for the action-adventure role-playing game, Portal Knights. Now gamers who are part of the title’s Early Access Program on Steam have a new update including the much requested community additions of controller support, the ability to enable and disable target locking, and more.
Here are the full list of features introduced in the new update:
The Portal Knights update also includes new events and abilities for players to explore:
- Snow Storm on snow islands
- Chest Hunt for spiders and turtles
- Parrot and turtle invasions
- A smaller version of a bigger boss, the Mini Hollow King now appears on random islands and drops tokens.
- Walking plants
- Warrior class upgrades
o The War Leap ability to jump on enemies and stomp them down
o Warrior shouts will pull down flying enemies for a short time, allowing players to take advantage
- Carpet blocks available in several colors
- New building materials
- New additions to the classy furniture set
- New “Crystal” weapons
- New “Crystal” blocks available in various colors
- Option to disable your helmet for players who want to show their haircut
Are you participating in the Early Access Program? If so, what are your thoughts on the title and the update?