Nicalis to bring Full Mojo Rampage to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
Today Nicalis Inc. revealed that they will be bringing Over the Top Games’ voodoo-infused roguelike action role-playing game, Full Mojo Rampage, to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on June 28, 2016. To help mark the occasion, they have released a teaser trailer and multiplayer gameplay video, which you can check out below:
Multiplayer Gameplay Video:
Full Mojo Rampage is slated to feature a new Endless Mode and a multitude of visual, content, and gameplay improvements based on player feedback. Here’s a quick synopsis and the key features, as presented on the official press release:
Set in the mystical shoes of a knowledge-hungry apprentice, players serve deities known as Loa in their pursuit of strange, dark magic. Utilizing abilities bestowed by Loa alongside an ever-changing array of enchanted items known as mojos, up to 4 players will venture together through randomly generated spooky 3D environments. Alone or co-op, players will slaughter, steal and summon their way to sorcerous splendor. Players can also engage in a variety of awesome online versus modes that support up to 8 players, including challenges such as Capture the Flag, Deathmatch and King of Mojo.
Features of Full Mojo Rampage
● Battle strange and challenging foes via intense, roguelike action RPG style gameplay
● Tear through the Voodoo realm in vivid, randomly generated environments brimming with secret rooms, shrines and loot. Forcefully avenge the Voodoo gods known as Loa to earn special items and enhancements
● Voodoo with up to 4 players cooperatively on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, featuring a multitude of improvements such as enhanced visuals, new content and gameplay adjustments based on player feedback
● Play solo, or experience a wide variety of cooperative game modes including Campaign, Daily Quests, Survival Mode and Endless Mode, as well as up-to-8-player competitive modes such as Capture the Flag, Deathmatch and King of Mojo
● Gain power and upgrade characters via earned experience and gold, which persist through death – dying is not an end, it is only a means of becoming a stronger voodoo soul!
● Jam out to an original soundtrack composed by Alistar Lindsay of Prison Architect fame
Are you excited for the Full Mojo Rampage?