Dynasty Warriors Mobile heads to E3 2016
Perfect World was excited to announce that Dynasty Warriors Mobile will be available for people to check out at E3 2016. The upcoming title will mark the popular Koei Tecmo franchise’s mobile premiere, translating and delivering the characteristic dueling-warriors gameplay experience that fans have come to expect. And though other Dynasty Warriors have appeared on handheld, Dynasty Warriors Mobile is the first in the series specifically designed for iOS and Android.
Here’s a quick “About”, as well as the key features, as presented on the official press release:
About Dynasty Warriors MobileDynasty Warriors Mobile is a mobile head-to-head fighting game with side-scrolling elements. Experience historical combat featuring heroes from China’s Three Kingdoms period as you learn and master an extensive array of weapons-based and hand-to-hand fighting moves. Mobile-optimized controls deliver classic Dynasty Warriors-franchise gameplay, featuring signature skills and attacks, into the palms of your hands.Gameplay Features
- Console-standard gameplay with superior graphics and animation.
- Mobile-optimized combat system featuring light and heavy attacks, defensive parrying, and high-powered Musou supers.
- Cavalry fights set in original Three Kingdoms battlefields.
- Single-player PvE or multiplayer PvP play modes.
- Over 50 collectible warriors with a variety of skills, weapons, and appearance.
- Upgrade characters using over 100 equipment cards, 300 item cards, and 10 mount cards.
Are you looking forward to the new title?