Sandbox Interactive was excited to release the “Darian” update today, which marks the final update for this phase of Albion Online’s
Beta. This update implements several features before the game world is rebuilt and the second phase of Beta begins.
Here are the features, as presented on the official press release:
These features have been included in the Darian update:
- Morgana Faction Rework – more interactive and challenging high-tier PvE content.
- Morgana-themed Furniture – rare placeable furniture that can be used to decorate your island or territory.
- 12 New Weapon Spells – to offer you new combinations and tactical gameplay options.
- Crafting: Item Study – deconstruct items to learn your craft quicker.
- Learning Point System Improvements – expanding the options for players to spend their Learning Points.
- Various Fixes and Improvements – balancing, improvements on the localization and a plethora of bugfixes.
The second beta phase will see a full rebuild and wipe of the world of Albion Online. What do you think of the final update prior to this event?