PC players looking forward to the strategy RPG spinoff of the Neptunia series, Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart, may be excited to take note that the title has officially arrived on Steam today, featuring a 40% discount for the first week. The PC version features full 1080p resolution, bringing, as they put it on the official press release, “a whole new way to experience all the trap-laden, Lily-boosted, grid-based strategy battle you can shake a chibi sword at! ”
Here’s the official “About” and Key Features, for those who haven’t been following the title:
Gamarket – a world where Goddesses of four nations are locked in heated battle against one another for total domination. Just as Noire, the leader of that Lastation, comes close to defeating the other Goddesses, they are robbed of their powers by an unknown force. Now the Goddeses must unite to fight against a new threat and save Gamarket!
- A 1080 Moe Army Awaits! Lead your moe army into SRPG battle and fight off hordes of enemies in turn-based strategy – now in high definition! You’ll have to strategize to dodge laser beams, flaming pits, and more!
- Link up with the “Lily System” The more often characters are in battle together, the higher their bond becomes. Activating the “Lily Boost” grants special stats and abilities, while “Lily Points” can be used to activate ultra-special moves and even goddess transformations. Don’t be shy to build up those battle relationships and seal it all with a kiss!
- Check your Status All kinds of funky things can happen in the heat of battle and characters can be hit with status ailments that are both boon and burden. You can get pixelated, zombie-fied, or even turned into a block of tofu! Some status changes come with their own benefit and cost, so keep this in mind during a fight.
- Item Customization! You’ll get tons of replay value with so many ways to boost your gear’s stats! The more enemies you defeat, the more items you can get to customize your gear in whatever way you see fit. Let the great experiment begin!
- Livin’ the Noire Life! Life’s not all about grid-based battles. Sometimes Noire just wants to relax at home, and with the “Sim Noire” mode you’ll be able to do just that! Customize the place by buying furniture and accessories with in-game points, and make Noire feel like the goddess she is – unlocking extra scenes in the process.
Will you be checking out the PC release of their strategy RPG?