The Pokémon Company International was excited to announce the launch of their free Pokémon Camp application on Android devices today. Now younger fans can explore the island’s numerous Pokémon-themed activities and learn what it takes to become a Pokémon Trainer. Here are the key features of the application, as presented on the official press release:
- The Pokémon Theater features exciting promo videos that are fun for Pokémon fans of all ages. Videos will be added to the Pokémon Theater regularly, so stop by often to check them out
- The new Pokémon TCG Match activity is a fun way to discover and test your knowledge of Pokémon TCG cards. Earn Energy symbol pins for your Pin Book by completing the activity
- Play fun activities that teach the basics of Pokémon, such as Poké Ball Throw or the Battle Matchups quiz
- Earn pins to track your progress through Pokémon Camp, then check out the pins you’ve collected in your Pin Book
- Collect stickers and use them to decorate photos you take with the camera on your Android smartphone or tablet
Will you be heading to camp?