Portal Knights, currently in Steam’s Early Access period, has received a large content update featuring new blocks, items, fixes, and even a special Easter event running through April 10, 2016.
Keen Games, with this latest update, has added in a number of literal Easter Eggs across the grass-themed realms of Portal Knights, with players being able to destroy them in order to obtain smaller eggs. They can then be used to craft the Golden Easter Egg trophy as an in-game achievement.
In addition, six new sets of armor for both low level and end-game players have been introduced, along with the hoe, which allows players to transform dirt blocks into fertile soil, enabling plants to grow three times as fast.
Here are the updates, as presented on the official press release:
- New universes can now be renamedFour new types of building blocks – Red Carpet, Red Stone Bricks, Refined Obsidian and Refined Anorthosite
- A new furniture set – the ‘Classic’ set
- A new enemy – the Mummy – can be found in the dungeons
- Three new items can now be crafted: Mini Bomb, TNT and Explosive Bomb
- Landing pads can be relocated with a crafted item
- Hollow King boss fight is now more challenging
- Armour/Weapon attributes have been tweaked
What are your thoughts on this holiday update?