Vision Games Publishing was excited to release the latest game from UK indie developer, Four Door Lemon, 101 Ways to DIe, on Xbox One and PC, with a PlayStation 4 version arriving on March 22, 2016. This title is priced at £10.99/$14.99/€14.99 on all platforms.
For those who haven’t been following it, 101 Ways to Die places you in the shoes of the assistant to the morally corrupt Professor Ernst Splatunfuder as you must help the Professor recreate 101 Ways to Die, a book full of gory death recipes. You will need to utilize a variety of madcap and deadly implements as you attempt to find the most violent and brutal ways to maim, slice, burn, explode, rip, and impale lab-created creatures known as Splatts. Just be sure not to let them escape…..
They’ve released a new trailer showing off the game in action, which you can view below:
And here are the key features, as presented on the official press release:
- Manipulate the environment to kill the Splatts before they escape
- Create mutilation, mayhem and destruction by laying down fiendish combinations of tools
- A series of bone-crunching animations show your creatures being maimed, sliced, burned, exploded, ripped and impaled
- 101 delightfully gory death recipes to unlock
- Over 50 blood-soaked levels
Will you help the Professor recreate the gory book?