2K was thrilled to release WWE 2K16 on Windows via Steam at a price of $49.99. This title delivers all of the action offered by the console versions, as well as all of the game’s previously released downloadable content.
Here is all of the content available with the PC version, as presented on the official press release:
WWE 2K16 for Windows PC – Content with Game Purchase:
The following items are immediately accessible at launch for consumers who purchase WWE 2K16 for Windows PC, with no additional charges:
- Full Game;
- Access to two playable versions of Arnold Schwarzenegger as T-800 from The Terminator and T-800 from Terminator 2: Judgment Day;
- MyPlayer Kickstart:
- Players will gain instant access to boost created Superstar ratings and attributes in the game’s MyCareer mode.
- Players will gain instant access to all unlockable content available in the game.
- New Moves Pack:
- More than 30 new moves, including the Corner Enzuigiri (made popular by WWE Diva Nikki Bella), Avalanche Ram (made popular by WWE Diva Paige), Sidewinder Suplex (made popular by WWE and NXT Superstar Kevin Owens), Standing Crossface Chickenwing (made popular by WWE Superstar Stardust) and Dragon Sleeper (made popular by NXT Superstar Finn Bálor).
- Legends Pack:
- Playable WWE Legends: Big Boss Man, Dusty Rhodes, Lita, Mr. Perfect, “Rowdy” Roddy Piper and Trish Stratus.
- Future Stars Pack;
- Playable NXT Superstars: Samoa Joe, Diego, Fernando, Blake and Murphy.
- 2015 Hall of Fame Showcase:
- Playable matches include:
- “Macho Man” Randy Savage vs. Jake “The Snake” Roberts;
- Rikishi vs. The Rock;
- Alundra Blayze vs. Paige;
- Larry Zbyszko and Arn Anderson vs. Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat and Dustin Rhodes;
- Tatsumi Fujinami vs. Ric Flair;
- The Bushwhackers (Butch Miller and Luke Williams) vs. The Natural Disasters (Typhoon and Earthquake);
- The Outsiders (Kevin Nash and Scott Hall) vs. Harlem Heat (Booker T and Stevie Ray).
Will you be entering the PC WWE ring?