Nicalis brings Ittle Dew 2 to PS4, Xbox One, and PC in Summer 2016
Today the company know for titles like The Binding of Isaac, 1001 Spikes, and Cave Story, Nicalis Inc., has announced that they are bringing a new puzzle-laden adventure to PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One this summer. This puzzle-laden adventure is known as Ittle Dew 2, and features the return of the eponymous Ittle and her potion guzzling companion Tippsie as they crash onto another island filled with loot, wacky inhabitants, puzzles, and, of course, monsters.
To help commemorate the new announcement, Nicalis has also shared a new trailer showing off the title:
Ittle Dew 2’s dungeons focus on exploration and combat, and grant the player the freedom to visit the various dungeons in any order they desire. In addition, the expansive overworld features many secrets for the player to discover.
Players can take four different weapons into combat and, as you solve puzzles, you increase Ittle’s cache of upgradeable inventory items and also level-up role-playing game-like character progression.
With focus on exploration and combat, conquer Ittle Dew 2’s dungeons in any order and discover the many secrets of its expansive overworld. Wield four different weapons in combat and solve puzzles to increase Ittle’s cache of upgradeable inventory items and level-up RPG-like character progression through a legendary adventure.
Here are the key features, as presented on the official press release:
Features of Ittle Dew 2!
● Characters and environments are now in true 3D! With a bright art style and tightly focused gameplay, Ittle Dew 2 takes everything that was great about Ittle Dew and adds more exploration and content, vastly improved character movement and combat!
● Discover and beat the first seven dungeons in any order and use items to open secret shortcuts! The craftiest of adventurers know there’s more than one way to open a locked door…
● Discover four weapons that double as puzzle solving items and upgrade them by finding additional copies of that item
● Locate “Secret Shards” to unlock additional challenging secret dungeons
● Watch Tippsie drink lots of red potions!
Will you be joining Ittle and Tippsie on their new adventure?