AdventureQuest 3D to arrive in October
Artix Entertainment was excited to announce that they will be releasing AdventureQuest 3D in October 2016, thanks to a successful Kickstarter that managed to raise more than twice the target goal. Many of the original developers will be working on the upcoming AdventureQuest 3D, including the lead designer, Adam Bohn.
AdventureQuest 3D will be a cross-platform MMO, allowing players to play on the same account via PC, iOS, or Android. It will feature an open beta test phase during July 2016, and those interested in joining this phase can find more information on the official website.
The game will feature fully explorable 3D environments and fast-paced real-time combat, as well as the same high adventure punctuated with unexpected comedy that fans of the original AdventureQuest have come to expect. Here are the key features of the upcoming game, as presented on the official press release:
AdventureQuest 3D Key Features Include:
- True cross-platform game play (PC/Mac/Android/Apple iOS… and more to come)
- Persistent online world
- Real-time combat
- PvP Arena
- Chat and Emotes
- Multi-class system
- Weapon and item fusion
- Party, Solo, Two-player, and large group adventures
- Summon/teleport for friends
- “Sidekick” your friends to your level
- Self-cleaning game (mobile) to free up space on your mobile device
- Ever evolving world and storyline through regular updates (It’s kind of our thing)
Are you excited for the upcoming MMO?