The Spaghetti Western-themed Player-versus-Player dueler game that was released by Switchblade Monkeys Entertainment back on October 13, 2015, Secret Ponchos: Most Wanted, has gone free on Steam for one week. In addition, those who decide that they enjoy it enough to purchase it during this week will be able to grab it half off the regular price of $14.99.
Check out a new trailer for the game that was created specifically for this special event:
In addition, the developers have decided to create a Concurrent Player Challenge. This special challenge means that, if the game manages to reach concurrent player milestones, the developers will unlock new content for everybody to enjoy. Here’s a rundown of the rewards, courtesy of the official press release:
- 100 players: All players get a free download of the launch trailer’s original song, “Unforgiven Few” (by popular request)
- 500 players: New music will be added to expand the in-game soundtrack
- 1,000 players: Players can pick a free skin for any Outlaw
- 5,000 players: Players get to vote on which Outlaw will receive a new skin – and they all receive it for free
- 10,000 players: The community unlocks a completely new Outlaw and free barter coins – The Gunslinger, who has passed through many towns, collecting the badges of corrupt Sheriffs that she commands to stand down (check her out here!)
Will the players be able to unlock the new Outlaw?