2K recently unleashed a new update for their popular collectible card-battling game, WWE SuperCard: Season 2. In celebration of this update, they have also launched a limited time sale on select in-game items.
Here are the updates that affect both roster and gameplay, courtesy of the official press release:
- Playable WWE and NXT Superstars: Booker T, Bray Wyatt, Bret Hart, Brock Lesnar, Bubba Ray Dudley, Cesaro, Dean Ambrose, Dolph Ziggler, D-Von Dudley, Finn Bálor, Goldust, John Cena, Kane, Kevin Owens, King Barrett, Kofi Kingston, Mark Henry, Neville, Randy Orton, Roman Reigns, Rusev, Ryback, Seth Rollins, Shawn Michaels, Sheamus, Stardust, Sting (black and white), Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, Triple H, Ultimate Warrior, Undertaker and Xavier Woods;
- Playable WWE and NXT Divas: Alicia Fox, Bayley, Becky Lynch, Brie Bella, Charlotte, Naomi, Natalya, Nikki Bella, Paige and Sasha Banks;
- Manager Support Cards: Bobby Heenan, Freddie Blassie, Harley Race, Jimmy Hart, Miss Elizabeth, Mr. Perfect, Sensational Sherri, Paul Bearer, Paul Heyman and Zeb Colter
- Team-Based People’s Champion Challenge (PCC)
- Players can now compete in PCC events while playing as a team;
- Team Customization
- Players can customize several visual elements surrounding their team’s MVPs to reflect individual styles;
- Card Image Swapper
- Players can change in-game images to highlight WWE favorites across their respective cards, regardless of tier. Example: a player with Common and Rare Undertaker cards may put the Rare image on the Common card (or vice versa).
The aforementioned sale beins today and runs through December 2, with 2K lowering the price of one or more in-game items by 50 percent each day. Some of the examples include Enhancement, Superstar packs, Diva packs, Tier packs, and even a special promotion aligned with the upcoming Survivor Series.