Game of Dice surpasses 2 million downloads
Joycity was proud to announce that their new mobile title, Game of Dice, has successfully broken the two million download mark worldwide recently. In the hopes of keeping this momentum going, they’re adding in new features to the mobile board game, including the opportunity to win real cash.
Here’s a video hey released showing off a new character, Sophia, as well as the “Blizzard Dice”:
Here are the new features, courtesy of the official press release:
- New “Guild” contents
- User can now play with Guild friends sharing information on the guild’s bulletin board.
- User can get a daily reward after joining or forming a Guild.
- New “Wealth Ranking”
- New “Wealth Rankings” let you stack up your total riches against others! (Previous ranking system was based on amount won from single match.)
- New “Secret Club” shop
- Black Pearl which is needed in Secret Club would be rewarded after every match.
- Users can get some useful items in Secret Club depending on the amount of Black Pearl collected.
- New playable character “Sophia”
- New rare skill cards “Domino” and “Divine Punishment”
- Big event “Winning Strike Event”
- Players can get win up to $100 in real cash based on consecutive wins reached on Master or Grand Slam Channel