MARVEL Future Fights receives The Perfect Halloween update
Netmarble Games unleashed a new update for their blockbuster Mobile Action RPG, MARVEL Future Fight, yesterday. This update features new characters, some creepy costumes, and a host of gameplay improvements.
The three new characters introduced in this update, known as The Perfect Halloween, are Lash, Warwolf, and Elsa Bloodstone. Costumes present in the update include Blade, Ghost Rider, Punisher, Black Cat, SPIDOC, and a Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. variant of Lash.
In addition to the new characters and costumes, Netmarble stated that players will be able to delve into an appropriately themed in-game event stage as all story missions are decorated for Halloween and bosses like Venom and Green Goblin are wreaking havoc on the universe.
Punisher, Black Bolt, Thor, and other Super Heroes have been granted six star skill sets to help them combat the new threats posed by these powerful villains.
Seungwon Lee, President of Overseas at Netmarble stated, “We hope that fans of MARVEL Future Fight will enjoy our first seasonal update timed to Halloween. With the Marvel Universe crawling with a fair share of sinister Super Villains, the game will take a frightening turn with this new update. The goal is to always keep our game consistently updated with fresh new content to keep fans coming back for more Super Hero excitement and adventures.”
Here are a few more gameplay features in this The Perfect Halloween update, courtesy of the official press release:
- New Characters: Three new characters guaranteed to bring an onslaught of horrors include Lash, Warwolf, Elsa Bloodstone
- New Uniforms: Six characters will be receiving a mix of modern and classic new uniforms including Lash, Blade (70’s Classic), Ghost Rider, Punisher (Noir), Black Cat (Claws), and wait until you see the SPIDOC variant of M.O.D.O.K!
- New Six Star Skill Set / Upgraded Character Balancing: Three Super Heroes will be receiving new six star skill sets including Punisher, Black Bolt and Thor. Two tutorial characters will also receive regular hit and six star skill improvements – Thor and Black Bolt
- New Event Stage: Halloween themed event stage with bosses such as Venom and Green Goblin
- New Alliance Battle: Weekly alliance battles will be held daily
- Various Improvements and Bug Fixes