Netmarble Games recently launched special Halloween events for their mobile games Quickboy and Seven Knights.
First up they detailed Quickboy. Having been featured on both the App Store and Google Play in 154 countries, Quickboy offers up costumes for the team. Survivors will also send in their gratitude by making it rain with candy rewards and more. Here are the full details of the event:
Duration: October 27th – November 5th
– Halloween Costumes: Main characters such as Tommy, Lily, Nick and Jessica will continue on their mission to save humanity, completely decked out for the holiday transforming them into a motley crew of ghoulish frights
– Pumpkin Zombies Event: Zombies donning pumpkin heads randomly appear in both story-mode and challenge mode. After successfully eliminated a targeted number of zombies, players will be rewarded with a limited edition Halloween drone, exclusively available during this event
– Halloween Candy Event: Thankful survivors throw candy to Tommy and his crew which can be used to unlock a Halloween random box, revealing a special prize
– 2 Additional Drones:
o 1st added Drone: creates an item that allows the player to accumulate “Double Score” during their run (Double Score effect is engaged for a set time during the run)
o Halloween Drone: creates candy coins, and the candy coins are exchangeable “currency” – which converts to x2 coins. (1 Halloween Coin = 2 ‘normal’ in-game coins).
Seven Knights is already running, and has been since October 22, 2015. The chart-topping RPG features 11 themed costumes and more opportunities for heroes to become even more powerful with 6 Star combat gear. Here are the official details:
– Duration: October 22nd – November 4th
– Halloween Costumes: Vampire, Corpse Bride, Black Swan and Heart-Queen are just some of the 11 costumes exclusively available for the holiday
– Reap Rewards with Pumpkin and Candy: Pumpkins can be earned from clearing the Adventure mode and Candy can be earned clearing either Battle Arena, Castle Rush or Celestial Tower—Pumpkins and Candy can then be traded in for 6 Star Weapons, Armor and Hero Tickets.
What are your thoughts on these two events?