WWE SuperCard: Season 2 gives players the ability to form teams
2K rolled out a new update for WWE SuperCard: Season 2 that allows players to form teams and receive new incentives for success in the game’s Exhibition Mode. Here are the full details of the update:
- Form Teams – Establish team names and slogans, set deck rarity requirements, invite and accept members, and much more;
- Team Contributions – Contribute WWE Superstar, Diva and Support cards to team decks;
- Team Chat – Stay connected with team members through the private Team Chat system;
- 3 Picks for Perfect! – Earn three draft picks for achieving a perfect 3-0 record in Exhibition Mode matches;
- User Mailbox – Stay in the loop through private conversations with Social Friends and in-game teammates;
- Additional Updates – Enjoy improved exhibition flow and reduced full screen flashes, as well as bug fixes and quality of life improvements to existing features.