Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 3: V Generation is heading to Steam on October 30, 2015, Idea Factory has announced. This game, previously released on the PlayStation Vita, is receiving a high-resolution upgrade as it takes advantage of all features that PCs can offer up.
For those unaware, here’s the quick “About”, as well as the key features you’ll get to experience in this Steam version, as presented by the official press release:
It’s time to Nep-Nep like it’s 1989. Neptune’s been sucked into an alternate dimension of Gamindustri! In order for her to escape from this late ’80s world, Neptune will have to collect enough shares to open up the path to her own dimension. Sounds easy enough – except a nefarious alliance called the Seven Sages wants to rid Gamindustri of all CPUs, including Neptune!
- You Can Tell From the Pixels With a fantastic 1080p resolution, experience the two dimensions like you’ve never seen before! Every slash, stab, and stomp will look better than ever!
- +1 to Combos! Customize attack combinations with up to five moves, opening up a whole new array of ways to defeat your enemies! New Story! Play through new story and scenarios when someone else joins the Console War fray and refuses to play by the rules!
- Bring a Dungeon Buddy! Stella’s Dungeon is back, and this time she can bring friends! Each is equipped with special skills that lend their support to Stella in her items quest, so choose wisely!
- Remake in your Image! Modify the world of Gamindustri to your liking by creating “Plans” that alter dungeon treasures, enemy difficulty, and more!
- Get Crafty! Customize powerful equipment that can unlock the true power of the CPUs, opening up a world of new skills for them to use!
Can you help her defeat the Seven Sages?