BANDAI NAMCO reveals release date for Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
Today BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America revealed the release date of their upcoming PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita title, Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth. This game will be arriving in the Americas on February 2, 2016.
In addition, gamers who decide to pre-order the title’s PlayStation 4 version will be able to receive the following items:
· Black color variant for Agumon and Gabumon
· Two new Digimon exclusive to the Western release of the game: Beezlebumon (Blast Mode) and Cherubimon
· Agumon “Tachi Yagami” Costume Set
· Agumon male and female “Hero” Costume Set
· Useful Item Set: Hunter USB, Full Revive x2 (can revive all fainted Digimons 100% HP), Brave Point C x3 (Giving one Digimon +10,000 EXP)
You can check out some new images they shared with us in the gallery below:
Will you be entering the Digital World?