MARVEL Future Fight receives Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. update
Netmarble has recently shared the newest update for their Mobile Action RPG, MARVEL Future Fight. This special update features brand new characters from Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., coinciding with the third season of the hit television show.
Players will be able to recruit notable agents such as leader Phil Coulson, Daisy Johnson (Skye), Bobbi Morse, Lincoln Campbell, Deathlok, Sif, and several other operatives.
In addition to these new characters, there are also two brand new stages. First up, you’ll need to infiltrate Hydra’s Arctic Base and destroy all enemies in sight. The second stage is a small settlement hidden in the mountains that serves as the sanctuary for the Inhumans that fans of the show may recall is known as the Afterlife.
Seungwon Lee, President of Overseas at Netmarble Games, stated, “It is very rewarding to see players respond so positively to the new content we bring into our game. We’re very excited to feature Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. within our new update for MARVEL Future Fight. With season three having just kicked off for the hit television show, it is a great time to have fans experience this exciting story in a new interactive way.”
“We’re excited that the first opportunity to integrate our TV content and mobile games is with Marvel Future Fight and “Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD,” added Peter Phillips, EVP/GM, Interactive & Digital Distribution, Marvel Entertainment. “While TV is one of the primary ways in which Marvel delivers amazing stories to our fans, our popular mobile games give people an opportunity to keep the story going.”
Check out the full update details below, as presented on the official press release:
• New Characters: The beloved Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. team joins the battle as notable characters such as Phil Coulson, Daisy Johnson (Skye), Lincoln Campbell, Deathlok, Sif, Melinda May, Gordon, Raina, Leo Fitz are introduced.
• Expanded Storyline: The Future Fight saga continues with two new Chapters and 16 Stages co-written by the television show creative team with famed comic writer, Peter David
• New Stages and HYDRA’s Arctic Base: Serving as the base for terrorist-military organization, HYDRA, players must employ their best operatives to overtake HYDRA in this arctic environment. Afterlife – The sanctuary for Inhumans, located in a remote mountain community
• New Uniforms and Special gear: Comic book version uniforms give popular characters special abilities such as Quake, aka Daisy Johnson (Skye), Deathlok and Bobbi Morse, aka Mockingbird and custom gear can now be created for all characters
• New Monsters: Nine new monsters are added to the roster as players must battle it out against Inhumans and their minions
• Introduction of Alliance PvE Battle Mode: A brand new storyline and mode in which players who form teams and earn the highest score will be rewarded with crystals for in-game item purchases
• Increased Level Caps/Upgraded Character Balancing: Hero levels caps have been expanded to level 60, Player account level expanded to level 60, additionally three characters have been upgraded to 6 star skill sets – Luke Cage, She-Hulk, and Sister Grim
• Limited-time Comic Book Cover: A brand new exclusive limited-time comic book cover set
With the latest update, MARVEL Future Fight now features over 62 playable characters.
What are your thoughts on the new update?