PlayStation 4 is getting firmware update 3.00 this week
According to Sony’s most recent news, PlayStation 4 is getting the 3.00 firmware update this week. The update will be released tomorrow, on September 30. Below is posted a list which includes all the changes that come with the update.
Also, there is an interesting feature that allows you to be added or to add groups of players in order to find them easier. Furthermore, all the PS Plus members will benefit from 10GB online storage capacity, instead of 1GB, as it was until now. Check the list below for more information about the update.
- Sharing videos to Twitter – Share videos directly to Twitter. Videos can’t be longer than ten seconds
- PlayStation Plus section – There’s now a dedicated section for Plus that shows membership status, monthly free games and deals, as well as all the games you’ve previously redeemed through the service
- Streaming gameplay to YouTube – Just like with Twitch and Ustream, you can now livestream gameplay to YouTube
- PNG screenshots – You now have the option to save uncompressed screenshots in the PNG format
- Events hub – This new area gives an overview of in-game activities and allows you to register for them
- Communities – You can create communities and invite PSN users to them. These can be based on anything you choose
- Stickers – You can now send stickers in messages