If you pre-order Rock Band 4 through PlayStation Store you may already know that you’ll get 10 extra songs as a bonus, but now those who own an Xbox One will benefit from a similar bonus.
Therefore, if you pre-order the digital version of the game via Xbox Store you’ll get 12 extra songs, which will be available once the game will come out. The release date for both PS4 and Xbox One is October 6, so there’s not so much time left. Even so, until Rock Band 4 will be released, check out the list of the 12 songs.
- All That Remains – What If I Was Nothing
- BABYMETAL – Gimme Chocolate!!
- Earth, Wind & Fire – September
- Interpol – All The Rage Back Home
- Jefferson Starship – Jane
- Linkin Park ft. Daron Malakian – Rebellion
- Marilyn Manson – The Mephistopheles Of Los Angeles
- Mastodon – High Road
- My Morning Jacket – One Big Holiday
- Pierce The Veil ft. Kellin Quinn – King For A Day
- “Weird Al” Yankovic – My Own Eyes
- The Wild Feathers – Backwoods Company